Monday, October 5, 2009

Successful Formula

Yesterday’s horoscope stated that the successful formula is imagination plus work. What I haven’t figured out, is which is more difficult.
There are days when I have dialog running through my head, but no way to get to the computer. Other times, I’ve sat in front of a blank screen waiting for my muse to show up.
Best writing times for me are early, when ideas are fresh. A quiet house with no distractions is a blessing. There’s nothing worst than a ringing phone or a needy cat.
Finding time is always a challenge. It’s a rare day that writing comes first. It’s often squeezed in between work and chores.
Back to my horoscope, I need to come up with a plan. I’ll jot down notes as inspiration hits and devote time for writing only.

No comments:

Post a Comment