Thursday, October 1, 2009

Inspiration

Where do you get your inspiration?
My first full length novel was inspired by a dream, or rather a nightmare.

A few ideas I found when listening to Country music. I've found ideas from other novelists work.

One writer wrote about how he can find at least three ideas from just the front page of the paper. It's true. Check out the front page, see how many ideas jump into your writing brain.

As your working on your WIP do you have other stories and characters running around your brain? What do you do about that?

I have a hero running around in my head, and a title/line in the book. I'm not going to tell you...you'll just have to wait for the book. But he's just waiting there, waiting for his turn on the pages.

I need to keep writing, so I can get all these stories out. I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment