Monday, October 18, 2010

Serenity

How to find serenity when your world crashes? Beats me. Oh not a catastrophic crash, just the death of my laptop.

I'm in the middle of reading a manuscript for a publisher. Luckily I saved everything to a flash drive. My hard drive is also backed up to an external drive.

Yet, I'm lost at sea because I don't have access to any of it without a working computer. The ideal option would be to go buy a new computer. Doubt my husband would agree since we're paying a college tuition now and our credit cards have been seeing too much action.

So I must figure out what to do with this idle time. I'll use this iTouch as much as possible, but will also use this time to think quietly and calmly about my priorities. Haven't done that in a while. It might be just the next impetus in my evolving personality.

1 comment:

  1. R.I.P. dear laptop.

    Meantime, refurbished computers are less pricey...

    ReplyDelete