Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's tuesday again?

I've been very busy writing and can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems every time I turn around it is Tuesday and blog day. I am also surprised that each meeting the blog calendar is filled and when it actually comes to the appointed day few who sign up actually blog. I choose each Tuesday because I have a memory like a steel sieve. I retain only that which I do repeatedly. Thus Tuesday is blog day. Now if you can't remember any better than I can maybe you should either put it in your day planner or pick Thursday or the second Wednesday of every month. It's not a big deal. But if you say you are going to do it then dang it do it. Blogging is writing, no chosen research, no characters, no plot, just writing. If you
can't do that you aren't a writer. Now that is not to say, because I do blog that I am the best writer only that I do what I say I will. If this group is going to grow and be of service to its members the members who make commitment must honor that commitment.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is a terrific tool. We can share our news, our resources, and ideas. We can vent, promote, and connect. By not blogging, we are losing valuable opportunities.

    ReplyDelete