Friday, February 5, 2010

Yikes!

I know it's my turn to blog, but my brain is foggy, my eyelids want to drop, and this persistent yawn is getting in my way. I should be working on revisions, but I have a cold, I'm cranky, and all I want to do is sleep. So this is my whiny little rant. At least I've written something at all today, pathetic as it is. :)

So I'm titling this "Yikes!" because I'm pretty sure most people see me as pleasantly peppy. And today I'm aggravatingly grumpy. And I really like the way those words sound, so I must be overtired.

If you're still reading this, you have a quite a bit of tolerance for the cantankerous. Much to be commended. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Me too. My daughter said to me (when I was kissing her goodnight) are you annoyed tonight mommy?
    I said yes, I'm irritable but it's not you. :)
    irritatingly irritable
    pathetically peeved

    ReplyDelete