Thursday, February 18, 2010

Muses

Muses take all forms, human, virtual, imaginary, whatever. Lately, with the judging I'm doing as well as reading for TWRP, my hunger to finish my stories has increased. So, as I take time between my readings, I am going to work on my goal to get one book ready to present to a publisher before my birthday in April.

Is that too ambitious of an undertaking? Not really, when the book is almost finished. I'm working on tweaking it per suggestions from critiques from friends. The one thing I need is to manage my time more productively. Isn't that the same for everyone?

I guess what I'm realizing lately is that I need to be more open to any opportunity to access my muse, whatever it may be. I'll keep my eyes, ears, and heart open to any ideas, no matter how big or small. I never know what will be IT in regards to the right story.

No comments:

Post a Comment