Friday, February 12, 2010

Love is in the air

I'm an love thirsty romance reader. As well, I enjoy writing romance. Having birthday the day after Valentine's it's in my blood to thrive for love.
Life is meant to be lived by those breathless moments, not counting your breaths. It warms my heart to view those touching moments in the lives around me.
Sometimes when love surprises you all you can do is bask in the beauty of it no matter where it comes from.
My husband and I have been watching Survivor since the first episode. There has only been a few breathless romantic moments in the entire run of the show. Last night, I saw the beginning of a breathless moment between two people that never thought could be together.
One never knows what happens tomorrow, but it's great to see human nature, chemistry and the heart start to pull together to villain even for a breathless moment, if not more. Time will only tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment