Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What's wrong with this picture?

Good morning all,
Just for the heck of it I am going to rant. Mind you I usually find complaining is useless, but just for the sake of argument (something else I feel is fruitless) I am going to voice my opinion.
Why is it just when you think you have all the bases covered, someone comes along and moves home plate? Why is it just when you learn where the soup isle is, they move it? How come when you learn a computer program someone comes along and tweeks it? Then what you have used sucessfully is no longer valid?
When I say I don't remember why does some one insist that I do? If I don't, I don't and am not going to waste any more brain time on the issue. How is it that when a minor miss step in traffic arises, no matter who is at fault, do I always blame myself? Why do I assume when the horn blows it is always for me?
Why must I always be the one that understands? How is it that when my children have problems is it up to me to fix it? ( ages 41 & 46)
Now definately these are minor problems, but to a larger scale...why when there is an issue, problem, or weather crisis, does the USA always step in to fix it? Who put us in charge of the world? Now don't get me wrong I believe we must help those who need it but why can't it be reciprocated? Did another country step in to aid with Katrina? They may have but I didn't hear about it.
Why is it when someone does a good deed such as Bill Gates does some fool say ,"Big deal, he can afford it?" Yeah, he can but he is under no obligation to do so. So, "Thank you Mr. Gates." I for one appreciate it.
I wonder why it is, whenever I have an idea or suggestion, no one ever listens, but comes to me when the plan didn't work? I think if I yelled "Fire" not a soul would move.
Well, that's all that is bugging me at the moment.
So I will say there are things that do work the way I want them to. And sometimes though rarely someone listens. The trouble with any situation is when the issue, country, group or crisis becomes too large, no one thinks to solve the problem by breaking the thing into smaller pieces. They just shoot money or rhetoric at it and expect it will all go away.
Now I am off my rant box and wish each of you a happy and productive day. For me if I remember to take out the trash it will be a good day. That and a bowl of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment