Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why I'll be at Write On Rochester!

#5 Networking Opportunities- I can’t wait to catch up with old friends and meet new writers.

#4 I’m feeling lucky! Maybe, I will win one of the many fabulous door prizes or raffles.

#3 Punch Up Your Writing Workshop – I want my writing to knock your socks off!

#2 World Building Workshop – At the moment, I can only dream about creating a universe with clear blue lakes, towering timber, and where every kiss leads to a happy ending.

And the # 1 reason why I’m going to the Write On Rochester! conference is to ask Jessica a burning question.
'You have a PhD in genetics, you’ve been a doctor of molecular genetics, a patent agent, a freelance editor, a professional horse trainer, an author of over twenty books, best-selling and award-winning no less, balanced with a fiance and an assortment of animal. HOW DO YOU DO IT?'

For more information on this exciting writing conference, go to www.lcrw.org

1 comment:

  1. Great reasons to come. Makes me want to attend too. Hope I can.

    ReplyDelete