Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Support LCRW

This group has a lot to offer writers of all kinds. However, the sickening lack of people from the group registering for the conference is beyond my comprehension. When I learn I am going to attend I register as early as possible and make my plans accordingly. I usually try to autograph books and must purchase them myself. Planning down to the last detail; I know what I am going to wear and what makeup I will use, schedule my haircut so it will not look just cut or that it needs cutting.
I have created a form that tells me how to pack, for each day.
Now I don't say I expect everyone to do things the way I do, but I do expect every member of the group to either register or tell why you cannot. There are reasons one could not attend and these are viable, but for all the time and money that has gone into this project I expect to see more participants.
Those of you who know me, know I rarely rant and in case you were wondering I am registered. I was the first.

1 comment:

  1. I am not a member of the group - yet - but am indeed planning on attending the conference. And yes, I do prepare in advance though hair cuts and makeup and not a part. :-))

    Someone(s) has/have done a lot of work to make this possible.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete