Friday, August 20, 2010

What are you reading?

I'm looking for a good series or book to read. Any Suggestions?
Typically, I have a book on the nightstand, one in the pool bag, one in the living room and one audio book to listen.
But magically I'm down to the pool bag book which is Fantasy in Death by JD Robb. Love the series have read most of the novels. I've just finish rereading the Novels of Final Prophecy by Jessica Andersen who is coming in for the Write On Rochester! Conference. Finished listening to Acheron, Sherrilyn Kenyon. Beta read a novel for a friend... a western.  But I'm looking for gripping, fun and must have some kind of romantic elements in it.  I'm feeling really low on books to read.
So I'm open for suggestions. What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, the first of three. Very gripping, not intense romance, but I'm sure the first book will hook you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I ordered it on my Kindle, then bought a hard copy to pass around to my friends. (Lmk, I will put you on the list.) There is a reason it is still on the top ten list after 57 weeks.

    ReplyDelete