Thursday, June 18, 2009

Writing Even When You Don't Feel Like It

I will keep this short and sweet because I never know when the next "call of nature" will demand immediate attention. About 48 hours ago I contracted some [probably] communicable disease whose symptoms are nasty in the extreme. I have enjoyed prolonged exposure to the dust bunnies lurking in the corners behind the commode in the bathroom. I can verify there are 45 rings in the woven basket we use as a trash basket in the same room. We have exhausted the supply of Wegman's ginger ale and saltine crackers.
Has life ceased at 11 Burlington Avenue?
No no no.
I suggested to my husband, gently of course as I know no other way to deliver bad news, that he make his own !@#$%^&*()_ dinner because the smell of it will send me directly back to paying homage to the porcelain god.
You had best believe I'm not writing "no matter what".
Peace
Kat

1 comment:

  1. Except that you are. You're writing the blog.
    I hope you feel better Kat.

    ReplyDelete