Friday, June 19, 2009

Where do you write?

When I started my first novel, Taken, I used to write anywhere and everywhere. I wrote longhand, in a huge notebook. I really enjoy writing longhand, but I usually use my computer now.

In my house, my husband and I have a furnished attic. This is our hideaway. He has his xbox 360, and we have our house computer, as well as a stereo, and lots of books (and junk.) It's actually very nice up there.

On one side there is a little alcove with a big window and I have set up a table there (an old lunch table from Nazareth Academy) and my laptop, files etc. I'm still organizing but it's great, spacious, nice view etc.

It's nice coming up here in the morning all by myself, (at least for a few more days when school is over) drinking my nectar of the gods - a very strong latte, and writing.

Right now there is a bird calling and I swear it's saying...Christine, christine, christine...lol.

TGIF and good writing everyone!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment