Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Holidays

Today we got our second snow fall and my little dachshund likes it just as much as the first time, that is to say HE DOESN'T. I suppose if my tranny were dragging in the snow I wouldn't like it either. I am kind of non committal about snow. It's pretty and I don't have to go out in it each day to get to work. Even when I worked I did so from my home office. Not overly fond of cold, but heck I was born in Rochester and I've had seventy years to get used to it.
I done all the Christmas shopping I am going to do.
I am looking forward to our Christmas Party at Basil's. I hope you all are able to make it.
In the past we each did a resolution goal for the year. What you plan on accomplishing for the next year. The goals were read the following year. It was very interesting. I would like to see this re-implemented. Many things from the old group weren't stellar, but some ideas were. I think we ought to take another look at what worked in the past.
I wish you all a prosperus and Happy New year and look forward to a great year for LCRW as well. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment