Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gratitude

This is the season to give thanks. Thanks for our families, friends, health and prosperity. This holiday season I'm especially grateful for the opportunity to mend fences with my parents. They are not going to be around forever, which was shown to me the hard way with my mom having a small heart attack. Fortunately, the attack didn't do any damage, but did indicate she needed a pacemaker put in which has been done.

I'm grateful for my friends at LC_RW welcoming me back into the fold after a long absence. How amazing is it that you've made me feel like I'd never left?! I guess that's what having friends with the same interests as you can do. There was a chance that I'd not be able to attend meetings, but talking it over with a dear friend, I realized being back in the group is what I need to do for myself at this point in my life. It's time for me to realize some of my dreams!

My goals for the upcoming year? To continue my dreams of writing and becoming published, to continue striving for a healthy weight and being a nicer, saner person.

I wish all of you Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! (I do hope to do this at Bazil's next week) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment