Monday, November 9, 2009

Details on WIP--24 hours early

Sorry, guys, I'm writing my blog early because I can't predict how child care provision will go tomorrow. I wanted to strike while the iron is hot.

My WIP, "Raising Kane", is the story of investigative reporter, Mallory Kane, and Public Information Officer, police lieutenant, Keenan Pollack. They come together after violence erupts during a march protesting violence against women. Mallory is assigned to cover the march for the local TV station and is among those arrested on charges of inciting to riot because the march organizers failed to apply for the necessary permits--plus several protesters are seriously injured by those they are protesting against.

As legal proceedings ensue, Mallory begins receiving threats to prevent her from testifying about what she witnessed. Uncertain of whom to trust, she shares her thoughts and fears with no one while keeping the handsome Lieutenant Pollack at arm's length.
Now if I could find the time to write!!

Siochain,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment