Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back in The Office

I've gotten my computer fixed and backed up and have started to really dig in and make this office work. My wireless keyboard just bit the dust. Put new batteries in it and it still doesn't want to type all the letters I press. Bummer.

I usually don't like to type directly on the laptop because I always rest my hand on the touch pad and strange things happen or I post before I'm finished. However, with the laptop on a stand and at a steep angle, I can type with my hands in the air and not be resting on that danged touch pad.

Two weeks is all the time I have to get this office in the condition I want it Then it's off to Delaware where my youngest son will undergo surgery on both his legs to straighten them. My goal is to have a fresh place to work when I get back in late June.

So far, things are looking up and the last hour went so fast I almost missed my lunch time. What an amazing event. I can assure you it is not a common occurrence. So it's off to make lunch, return a pair of jeans and pick up middle child for a hair cut. Can't believe I'm having such a productive day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Your poor son! My best to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see you were able to get the computer fixed.
    kat

    ReplyDelete