Friday, September 11, 2009

Time and Time

Well, school has started this week and I am finding I have more time, but it is quickly filling up with activities I didn't previously have. Lately, the last two weeks, I have been writing for the Examiner and someone asked how do you have the time.

I don't know. Somehow, I have managed to write the articles I need, the writing I need to do and still get to the miscellaneous things done I never knew I had.

If someone would have asked me about my writing schedule a month ago, the answer would have been I don't have time to write. Now, I have to make time. In that lies the difference, I wasn't making myself accountable for my time and now I am and am finding I am more productive with the same amount of time I had when I didn't have time. So as you can see, make yourself accountable, make time work for you and just write. The more you write, the more you write.

No comments:

Post a Comment