Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School Starts Tomorrow!!!!

It started today for my husband. Tomorrow my baby starts second grade.

This has been a rough summer. With barely a moment to myself, I've looked forward to school starting with a desperation that surprises me.

My laptop crashed (again), after I'd gotten it all organized and working (again.)

BUT...even though it all made me feel like giving up, I forced myself to keep writing, editing, thinking and planning. I finished novel #2, and finished editing it too. (For now.)
I am in the process of outlining my new WIP called Second Sight.

I plan to get down to the business of looking for an agent now that I may have an hour or two to myself.

Got a new laptop, so far so good.
Went to Toronto, saw the Yankees win...
I'm looking forward to some real uninterrupted time to do what I love.
Create.

I know this isn't a very exciting blog...next time I'm going to write about querying. (I think.) :)

Thanks all,
Christine

2 comments:

  1. The date says I wrote this on Wed. I guess I did, but to me it's still Tues cuz I haven't gone to bed yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Christine! Way to persevere!

    ReplyDelete