Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My New Toy

Next time around, I'll think twice before signing up to blog on the last day of one month, then the second day of the one to follow. Coming up with something brilliant two days out of three is not as easy as it might seem.

Okay, here's one: I have a new toy. It's a combined birthday and Christmas gift from my husband. We believe in "gifting" each other at various times of the year not near our birthdays [November] or Christmas.

With the assistance of our son-in-law, a prodigious on-line shopper and computer guru, John bought me an ASUS notepad. It arrived late Monday afternoon; I was able to input most of the settings on Tuesday. All By Myself you should know.
It's amazing what a person can do when they follow instructions.
Too bad living life on life's terms doesn't come with a textbook.

This puppy has great possibilities. It is light in weight, smaller than teh usual laptop. The keyboard is larger than the usual ACER/ASUS--10.1 inches, so my fat fingers don't get in the way.

The Andersen Committee is considering purchasing one for a raffle item at next year's conference, complete with a tote bag filled with writers stuff. We are psyched!!!
Peace,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment