Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Curiosity, Creativity and Going with it.

Sometimes curiosity killed the cat, hopefully not so this time. Currently, I have finished my short and now my current WIP is surrounding my mind like saran wrap. Creativity is a wondrous thing.
In the past I have just jumped right into stories that pull at me this strongly. This is the first time I have forced myself to wait and finish what I had previously started. Now the characters are so vivid in my head. It is almost like I took them all for full check ups and they are all healthy and ready to go.
I have learned so much in the past few years and learn more everyday about our Craft that I am hoping to have fun with the piece for now, just go with it and in the end have something I can work.
Curiosity got me to research, creativity has me wanting to write, write, write and now I gotta just go with it. Hope all of you are going with your WIP. Have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you...I'm so guilty of jumping into multiple WIP's at the same time! I think the premise of your new story sounds fabulous...can't wait to read it!!!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete