Friday, July 10, 2009

oops

Sorry I missed my blog day. My new puppy was having surgery and I forgot about the blog. Mea Culpa. Other than the dog my life is pretty much the same. I have very nearly finished the book I am writing about my husband. I am going to self publish it as I don't think people who didn't know Bill will be interested.
My critique partner Donna Collins has a wealth of ideas for the group. I think it might be a good idea to poll the members and see what cool ideas all of the membership have. This group has had many ups and downs and I am more than pleased to see the cream rise to the top.
All of the officers are doing a great job and the group itself is far more welcoming than it had been in the past. This LCRW is the best one yet and I've been through several.
I am more than mid point in my current wip and am attending a small press signing in August at Barnes and Nobel at Greece Ridge Center. Will update as the date gets closer.
Again I am sorry I missed the proper day and will endevor never to have it happen again.
Dee

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new puppy! I hope he/she is recovering well after surgery.

    I think it's wonderful that you are going to go the route of self-publishing for your story about your husband. There are a lot of amazing stories that have been released via that outlet. Good luck with the WIP...I need to get cracking on mine as well!!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's wonderful you're writing a book about your husband. He must have led a very interesting life!

    ReplyDelete