Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I missed it again!!

I am so sorry to have missed my date with the blog. Again.
I have to stop signing up for the last and first days of the month because I tend to switch to the new page of the following month too soon, without copying over all pertinent assignments.
Drats.
I have no excuse.
Except for having to spend large parts of my assigned day to blog getting poked, prodded and scanned. I wouldn't put my worse enemy through an MRI, though it would be a great plot point for a mystery or thriller. "Gee, Doctor Feelgood, could you ask me that again? My hearing is permanently damaged from all the noise in that tube I was shoved into the other day."
Plus I started back providing child care yesterday, fighting a war of wills with a 4 year-old who claims I am not her boss and if she chooses to run around in only SpongeBob Squarepants panties it's her business.
I don't like 4 years old.
Like Kathryn Shay, I'm blogging my butt off to introduce Those Who Wait, my new story with Decadent Publishing which was released over the weekend. This is the publisher I found through Romantic Times Book Club. The story went from submission to release inside 30 days.
And my next book with Wild Rose Press comes out in three weeks so I'm promoting that also.
Maybe I need a larger calendar?
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment