Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Conference, the conference

I never imagined our group would have a conference. Yet, we are and I am the first to support it. The work the committee has done is nothing short of amazing. I would never have known what had to be done, let alone do it. These people have worked tirelessly for the success of "Write On Rochester", so let's make this the very stellar event it can be. I know many have time constraints and I understand in some cases money can be an issue, but if you truly want to be an author, novelist, or even a essayist, you must support this event. This is part of the package, to be part of a support group that buoys you up when you think you are stuck, also requires you support the group as well as the other writers.
The location is convenient in a very good neighborhood, the time of the event does not interfere with any holidays and by now all the crumb crushers are back in school, so dad can watch them for a couple of days. Do this for yourself and you will marvel at what you will learn. I expect a full turnout, please don't disappoint me. Come on "Write on Rochester!"

No comments:

Post a Comment