Friday, July 30, 2010

Here I am again

First off, yes I've been writing, but slowly and sporadically. My story has turned this way and that, but I have maintain my original idea, just my characters have become younger and younger. Throughout this process I have found my voice, my thoughts and myself... now I must write my story. I'm going back to what I found works through the Warrior Writer by Bob Mayer. Starting August 2nd, I am dedicating 1000 words per day to myself. I know I can do it, have done it. Now is retraining myself to do it.

The only person I can truly let down is myself, this time it won't happen. Time carved out is hard when balancing family, kids and life, especially when there is no cash flow, but when it is something that your passionate about, it comes down to just doing it. So here it goes, five months into my journey of writing a successful novel has come down to six months. Six months to have it query and submission ready. At least I know the story line, the characters, the quirks, now I must write the day to day words. I must be a warrior writer. I have my goal, the process. It's on me to get it accomplished.

I know I have say it time and time again, but this time. I will finish this book, Sometimes a Witch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment