Thursday, April 22, 2010

Free at last

Hello, I speak to you at the rim of a very dark deep barrel of pain. I am not fond of April any longer. This month so far has been the pits. I went to visit my daughter in Chicago, fell, broke three ribs,punctured my left lung. Then until this past Monday spent it in the hospital. I do not recommend this type of vacation. I was so sore when it was time to drive home I could not. Casey my oldest daughter drove me back and then took the train home after I was settled in the hospital.
However friends I did meet my goal the site is up www.foxpawpress.vpweb.com. Please visit and tell me what you think. I realize I have missed several postings but in the hospital I was unable to post. Looking forward to seeing you all on Sat.
Stay well and turn on the damn light.
Dee

1 comment:

  1. hello, Dee.
    I was so sorry to hear about your accident and hope you heal quickly.
    kat

    ReplyDelete