Monday, March 9, 2009

Come Blog With Me

This week I am blogging at www.MurderX5.blogspot.com, a writers blog created by five Wings ePress authors who write romantic suspense/mystery, straight mystery/suspense, in a combination of genres.
It's been an interesting experience to say the least. Each day I will "offer" a different posting, including Write What You Know [March 9], Research, Create Memorable Characters, an Interview with a memorable heroine, and an excerpt from Try Just Once More.

This experience has taught me to be more careful with whom I share my true opinions. I'm also learning that some reviewers might have a hidden agenda [who knew?], and might say very positive things in the body of the review but then give a medium/ho-hum score.
I know in this game we call writing, as an author we'll never please everyone, but honesty and integrity go a long way with me.

I hope you'll be able to stop by one day this week [or more] and check this blog site out.
Peace,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment