Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcoming New Possibilities

Thank you for the post regarding 'cloud computing.' It was a welcomed addition to my method of saving my manuscripts. I've been transcribing my work from the computer to hard copy, but as we all know, it's time-consuming. Having my work available from any computer is a treat.

I have yet to meet my goal for the month, 'write a new chapter for IT.' The chapter has an opening and that's all. One of my ideas for one scene needed more research. Luckily I have a underused source of trivia, my lawyer brother, Mike. He collects interesting information like quotes from a wide range of public figures. One phone call and I have several search ideas yet to put to use. They'll be the next step after completing this blog.

Inspiration for our writing is all around us. We need to be open to receiving it, or even recognizing it. Our days should begin with a prayer to open our eyes, ears and hearts to the world around us to guide us along our manuscripts.

No comments:

Post a Comment