Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Old Dog New Trick

The longer I hang out on this planet the more I am certain I was born in the wrong era. Now I have always loved gagets, I have a lap top computer, a net computer, cell phone, plasma TV, a CD player and a computer animation tablet. And I love them all, but it seems to me that the devices were developed for some nerd that sits in a cubicle and they get sheer joy from wandering all over the screen and clicking buttons. Now if I had invented the dang things they would work much more easily. And why in Sam Hill does everything have to have a password? Heck in my first home I didn't even have a key to the door.
Now I have an alarm system and 8 times out of 10 the dratted thing scares me out of my wits cause I forgot to turn off the alarm. It only further explains my axiom of all that life consists of is simplifying the complicated and complicating the simple. The real problem is waaay tooo many people feel that they are superiour because they complicate the simple.
Me? I like straightforward ABC 123. Hell brain surgery is easy if you know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment