Sunday, December 12, 2010

Old Endings

I was reminded of Patti's recent "incoming Presidential" message and, as we left yesterday's wonderful event at Kathy Schafer's lovely home, I was reminded of her grace and enthusiasm for leading LCRW into a new decade.

With that in mind, I would like to thank you all for allowing me to serve as president for these past 4+ years. We certainly had our moments, some good, some less than. I learned a lot and hope some of you did also.

I wish all the very best as you travel your individual paths toward your dreams, whatever they may be.
Kat Doran

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Kat. Thanks for your vote of confidence. Let's hope it's not misplaced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't be misplaced, Patti. You'll do great! (This from your loyal and obedient secretary.)

    ReplyDelete