Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 Reflections

Another year is coming to a close. For the first time, I'm aware of all that's happened in my life and can take the time to reflect on them.

One of the biggest changes has been the loss of over 100 pounds. By the elimination of flour and sugar from my diet, my mind is clearer and more focused than I can remember. Thank God I found a 12-step program to help me make this change.

Now that my focus is sharper, I've been writing more proficiently. One book has been completed and submitted not only to one publisher, but two. The first publisher requested editing and I'm currently working on that. It's very exciting and envigorating. I've also been working on two of the eight or so books I've got on the back burner.

All in all this year has been a good year for me. I've made new friends and have reconnected with old friends. My attention is clearer and I'm more present with these relationships. Such changes are amazing in their clarity. I'm happier than I've been in years.

Now that I've got my writing going in the direction I want it to, I feel more driven than I have in years. My goal for 2011 is to keep the drive going on finishing my books, submitting them for publication and working to help strengthen the LCRW group's presense.

So my wish now is for everyone to enjoy a happy and healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment